Tuesday 18 December 2012

PicMonkey - A better place to edit!


Source: Google Images


Some days earlier I just met an application called Picmonkey. It was one of the top rated apps on Chrome Store, which made me to download it! Its unlike other photo-editing apps as it provides free editing for users and the best part is there is no registration.

People who are looking for decent editing application except Photoshop are in the right place. You can transform your normal images to something unusual. People who want a edit for their profile pictures on Facebook can also find it useful.




It provides many awesome filters. They can add tan to their face, boost their blush and more. Decent fonts and overlays are also available. The smiley icons just amazed me and I use them regularly. Frames, textures and themes are some other ways by which you can make your photo more exciting!



Here are some snapshots of PicMonkey. You can either edit a photo or just select to Create a Collage. After editing you can share your posts directly to social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. Size of the image can also be selected.





Personally, I just love editing my pictures using PicMonkey. I just want to show you people some of my pictures edited using PicMonkey. I have also given the detail of the edit at the bottom of the image. Hope people will like this wonderful app and and also my review on it. Start Editing!
CHEERS!

Cross Process with Green at 50% and Dusk at 0%


Tranquil at 50% and dark edges.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry guys, 1 information is wrong!
    Actually I had mentioned that this application was fully free, but it isn't.
    It is free for a limited time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...